- 2015 Spring Ball player and cheer online registration
- Tentative start date March 28, 2 pm Stallion Park.
- Click here for more information and online registration
We will be having a Parent and Player Youth Football Clinic. It will be designed for parent participation with their child. Parents and players will be executing football drills together. This is a great way to learn first hand the skills your child will need to play youth football. It will also be a great way to get some exercise for the new year. Date and time to be announced. Email us at email@example.com and let us know your interest.
2015 Spring Ball has begun. Teams looking to join please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Equipment for the 2013 season needs to be returned asap. Please email us to bring back. Pictures and trophies will be given upon equipment return.
- Congratulations to the following Players, Coaches, Players and Parents
- WCFA 2013 Champions Pee Wee's Madera Matadors
- WCFA 2013 Champions Juniors Northwest Ravens
- WCFA 2013 Champions Seniors Madera Matadors
- Check out our Harlem Shake video Click here for WCFA Spring Ball Harlem Shake Video.