- Spring Ball Equipment pick up will be as follows: Players from NW Fresno, Madera, Chowchilla areas will pick up equipment on Friday from 6-8 pm.
- Players from all other areas will pick up equipment on Saturday 9 am to 11 am. All fees and paper work must be turned in to recieve your equipment.
- Warehouse is located at 4709 N El Capitan Ave, Fresno CA 93722.
- PRACTICE STARTS 2 pm March 28 at Stallion Park Fresno CA 93722. Full Pads.
- Our office will be open on Weds & Thurs for Spring Ball registration from 5:30 pm to 8 pm. We are located at 4670 N. El Capitan Ave. Ste. 101A Fresno, CA 93722
- 2015 Spring Ball player and cheer online registration
- Practice starts March 28, 2 pm Stallion Park.
- Players in the grades K-6
- Cheer Pre-school thru 6th grade
- Full pads, Officials and game clock
- Structure as an instructonial camp
- Click here for more information and online registration
We will be having a Parent and Player Youth Football Clinic. It will be designed for parent participation with their child. Parents and players will be executing football drills together. This is a great way to learn first hand the skills your child will need to play youth football. It will also be a great way to get some exercise for the new year. Date and time to be announced. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your interest.
2015 Spring Ball has begun. Teams looking to join please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Equipment for the 2013 season needs to be returned asap. Please email us to bring back. Pictures and trophies will be given upon equipment return.
- Congratulations to the following Players, Coaches, Players and Parents
- WCFA 2013 Champions Pee Wee's Madera Matadors
- WCFA 2013 Champions Juniors Northwest Ravens
- WCFA 2013 Champions Seniors Madera Matadors
- Check out our Harlem Shake video Click here for WCFA Spring Ball Harlem Shake Video.