- WEDS May 27 Sign ups 6-8 pm at the front office.
- Players and Cheer grades 1-6
- Also 2015 Spring Ball equipment return Weds May 27 6-8 pm All equipment must be turned in to receive pictures.
- We would like to thank all the players, cheer, parents and coaches for helping us make Spring Ball Camp an enjoyable event.
- Now let's get ready for regular season. Cost will be $200 and players/cheer will be able to keep their jersey/cheer uniform.
We will be having a Parent and Player Youth Football Clinic. It will be designed for parent participation with their child. Parents and players will be executing football drills together. This is a great way to learn first hand the skills your child will need to play youth football. It will also be a great way to get some exercise for the new year. Date and time to be announced. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your interest.
2015 Spring Ball has begun. Teams looking to join please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Equipment for the 2013 season needs to be returned asap. Please email us to bring back. Pictures and trophies will be given upon equipment return.
- Congratulations to the following Players, Coaches, Players and Parents
- WCFA 2013 Champions Pee Wee's Madera Matadors
- WCFA 2013 Champions Juniors Northwest Ravens
- WCFA 2013 Champions Seniors Madera Matadors
- Check out our Harlem Shake video Click here for WCFA Spring Ball Harlem Shake Video.