- Sign ups at Stallion Park Saturday June 27, 2-4 pm. Stallion Park is located on Polk Ave between Bullard and Herndon Ave.
- Ravens will have a FREE work out clinic every Monday in June from 6-7:15 pm at Stallion Park in Northwest Fresno. For players in the grades 1-6. Come dressed in t-shirt, shorts and cleats. Bring your own water.
- We will also have sign ups at the clinic.
- Youth Football and Cheer sign ups on Weds at the front office from 6-8 pm. Located at 4670 N. El Capitan Ave Ste 101A, Fresno CA 93722.
- Players and Cheer grades 1-6.
- Now let's get ready for regular season. Cost will be $200 and players/cheer will be able to keep their jersey/cheer uniform.
- Physicals will be held at Hoover High School from 10 am to 2 pm Saturday June 27 at the Cafeteria $15 cash only for WCFA players.
- Practice starts July 13, 2015
- Nortwest Ravens online Registration (click here)
We will be having a Parent and Player Youth Football Clinic. It will be designed for parent participation with their child. Parents and players will be executing football drills together. This is a great way to learn first hand the skills your child will need to play youth football. It will also be a great way to get some exercise for the new year. Date and time to be announced. Email us at email@example.com and let us know your interest.
2015 Spring Ball has begun. Teams looking to join please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Equipment for the 2013 season needs to be returned asap. Please email us to bring back. Pictures and trophies will be given upon equipment return.
- Congratulations to the following Players, Coaches, Players and Parents
- WCFA 2013 Champions Pee Wee's Madera Matadors
- WCFA 2013 Champions Juniors Northwest Ravens
- WCFA 2013 Champions Seniors Madera Matadors
- Check out our Harlem Shake video Click here for WCFA Spring Ball Harlem Shake Video.